Grandma and Grandpa Fassnacht as well as Great Grandpa Fassnacht were here last week for a few days. It was great to see them and we were able to do some fun stuff together like taking Ethan on his first trip to the West Side Market. We got some really great 4 generation pictures with all the Fassnacht men. What a special opportunity!
| Ethan Paul and Harley Paul Fassnacht. |
| Snuggling with Grandpa! |
| Playing with Grandma! |
| 4 Generations of Fassnacht Men. |
Ethan is starting to do better and better every night with getting into a sleep routine. He usually wants to eat every 2 hours but sometimes he'll go 3 or 4 and I can get a few hours of sleep in a row instead of just one. He's started to enjoy bath time now that his umbilical cord is gone and he can take real baths. Eric likes to let him swim a bit after we clean him and he loves it! They are two peas in a pod. I'm in trouble when Ethan grows up a bit;)
| My shirt says it all. |
| Too true. |
| It's nice and warm in here! |
| I love playing with Daddy. |
| I wore a sweater vest to go meet everyone at Mommy's office. |
![]() |
| First trip to the Market. I love noisy places. |

No comments:
Post a Comment